SB is an in-house SEO expert for Natty Shirts, an ecommerce startup focused on custom men’s dress shirts designed by consumers with their dress shirt design application.
Today a simple update of the process of my first handmade shirt. As you can see, is taking shape gradually. It is a much more laborious than it may seem and makes correct assessment and preparation time when you purchase behind a tailored shirt.
What began a few days ago with the image that I put down, today is already mounted to failure to make the buttonhole and button sewing. Once done, it waits to mount it on the rest of the shirt. What Next I show you? The fists.
What began a few days ago with the image that I put down, today is already mounted to failure to make the buttonhole and button sewing. Once done, it waits to mount it on the rest of the shirt. What Next I show you? The fists.
One response to Sewing the collar
I'm agree with you that "A Good Shirt Sewing the collar is One That Fits Well." A tailored shirt definitely fits better because it is customized to your body structure. Once you've gone tailor made, retail shirts shall fade.
Made To Measure Shirts
Post a Comment